Courtside Surgery is really excited to be able to tell you more about the e-consultation tool we will be launching in December.
From 6th December 2018, all patients will be able to access the e-consultation tool called e-consult by visiting our website at www.courtside.nhs.uk.
There you will be able to:
- Request advice on a specific urgent problem
- If you are not sure what your symptoms mean, request general advice
- Request test results, sick notes , copies of GP letters and other administrative help
- Get advice on how can manage your problem yourself
From 6th December, we will be directing all patients who feel they need to be seen urgently that day, to use our website to provide us with the details of their problem.
The website enables you to select from a range of common conditions or make a more general request for advice
Our doctors and nurses will have a full picture of the problem you are experiencing and what you hope we can do to help. This will enable us to direct you to the best person to help. If you have completed an on-line consultation before 5.00pm we will get back to you that day.
The outcomes might be
- A telephone call from one of our clinicians to offer you advice
- A face to face appointment with one of our clinicians
- We will send a prescription to your nominated pharmacy
- A text or email back to you providing advice
E-Consults have been implemented in many surgeries across the UK and practices using them are able to show the positive impact this has on the care offered to patients.
We believe we will be able to achieve the same, and feel that e-consults will allow our patients to get the right advice from the right clinicians at the right time.