Sexual Health Advice
Unity Sexual Health is the specialist sexual health service provider covering all areas of South Gloucestershire, Bristol and North Somerset. They provide free and confidential sexual health services for all ages and sexualities and this includes young people’s clinics for under 25s.
To make an appointment with Unity Sexual Health or to speak to someone for advice:
- Phone 0117 342 6900 to book an appointment
- Visit the Unity Sexual Health website for information on sexual health services.
The Unity Sexual Health website provides details of when the telephone lines and clinics are open.
C. Card Scheme
The South Gloucestershire C.Card scheme is a confidential service for those aged 13 to 19 to get access to free condoms and lubricant, information about local sexual health services and support from a trained worker. The scheme is available to young people of all genders and sexualities and you don’t have to be sexually active to join the scheme – it is better to be prepared if you are thinking about having sex.
To use the scheme you first need to register for a C.Card. This involves a confidential appointment with a trained worker who will:
- explain the scheme and how to use condoms safely
- answer any questions you might have
- give you free condoms and sachets of lubrication. Also available are internal condoms or dams.
- give you a C.Card that is a small plastic keyring card that has a unique number on it
Please contact the surgery for more information
Free Chlamydia testing kits are available at the surgery – please ask at reception.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.